Trademark Infringement Expert Witness
Intellectual Property (IP) Valuation You Can Trust
Hampton IP is one of the nation’s leaders in the field of litigation support, expert testimony, and IP valuation surrounding trademarks. As a trusted source for trademark valuation, we regularly assist clients in the litigation process, create case-specific strategy, and deliver expert testimony on issues pertaining to trademark infringement. We have appeared before courts and boards on behalf of our clients and their cases.
We take a collaborative approach which allows our clients to benefit from our multifaceted, versatile team of experts. We have skillful expertise in issues involving complex trademark infringement claims and other matters pertaining to trademark damages, IP disputes, and damage analyses. In fact, we have participated in high-profile trademark infringement proceedings involving Fortune 500 companies and elect law firms.
What We Do: Serving Clients in Industries across the Nation
Our clients turn to us for a reason: they depend on our expertise, experience, and insight. We know the Lanham Act. We focus on the relevance and applicability of verifiable facts. We specifically limit discovery to the documents to support our damage valuation and other evidentiary proof you need to support your claims.
Learn Why Clients across the Country Are Choosing Hampton IP
- Our trademark infringement expert consultants understand the nature and distinct characteristics of Lanham Act equitable remedies.
- Our in-depth Lanham Act knowledge and experience enable us to accurately calculate damage elements unique to trademark and unfair competition claims.
- We can explain damages sustained by the plaintiff, the shift in burden-of-proof, defendant’s profits, apportionment, deductible costs, and corrective advertising.
- We clarify complex fact patterns, and present our findings in precise, clearly written Rule 26 expert reports and persuasive expert witness testimony, supported by the evidence.
- Our representative trademark cases highlight some of the engagements in which we have applied our understanding of Lanham Act remedies.
Utilizing Accepted Financial Methods to Provide Undeniable Results
A trademark is a word, name, symbol, or device that is used in trade or commerce to indicate the source of goods, and to distinguish them from the goods of others. A service mark is the same as a trademark except a service mark identifies and distinguishes the source of a service. The terms “trademark” and “mark” are commonly used to refer to both trademarks and service marks.
United States’ trademark law is governed by federal and state statutes, as well as common law. The U.S. Trademark Act, also known as the Lanham Act, is part of Title 15 of the U.S. Code and outline how to remedy instances of trademark infringement, trademark dilution, and false advertising.
If you are currently involved in a trademark infringement battle, or if you are in need of expert testimony from a team of experts who understand the laws, issues, and nuances that must be considered when handling trademark infringement issues, speak with us today.
Call (888) 502-8228 today and learn how we can help.
Leading Expert Witnesses for Intellectual Property
National Practice with a Global Experience
Free Phone Consultation
Quality Product. Quick Turnaround. Competitive Price.
“Scott is an excellent expert witness”- Steve Smith: Owner at Greenberg Glusker, Los Angenes
“Scott provides competent analysis of the issues at bar and helps us develop a persuasive and believable presentation to the Court.”- Larry Nixon: President at Nixon & Vanderhye P.C., Washington D.C
“We would gladly seek them again should the need arise.”- Keith Wallace: Chief Financial Officer, C.R. England, Inc.